THE BEST CLIMATE FOR THE GRAIN STORAGE INDUSTRY
To achieve the best results in ventilation in a grain store, a system that combines circulation ventilation and extraction ventilation is recommended. This type of system is composed by:
– Circulation fans, that move the air towards the ceiling;
– Extraction fans that move the air from the ceiling to the outside of the building;
– Air inlets/windows that allow air to enter the building.
Air extraction, within your grain store, is vital to ensure that warm air, moved by circulation fans, isn’t recirculated into your stored crop. Cooling times are improved. Our fans provide you with the right circulation of large volumes of air within grain stores.
Gigola e Riccardi S.p.A. is an italian company with more than 30 years of experience in the construction of fans and cooling equipments for agriculture. Our wide experience makes our products the best choice for your grain store ventilation.
Our products are the best choice for the ventilation of your grain store, because they are:
– Resistant to corrosion, water infiltrations, moisture, dirt. They will succed where a standard fan fails. Ideal for agricultural purposes.
– Our fans are far below admitted noise levels. (Please see user’s manual for further indications).
– Our fans have been designed and developed to optimize the energy efficiency so that you will have energy savings in comparison to standard fans.